Sunday, January 15, 2017

¿Quién es Señora Osa?




I grew up in Central and Southern parts of California for most of my life where I grew up hearing the Spanish language spoken and participated in cultural community events that pertained to those of the Spanish-Speaking world. I had the desire to learn to speak to the people of the culture I found so interesting and began taking Spanish classes as a Freshmen in High School and began to devote time inside and outside of school learning the language.Knowing I wanted to be a teacher, I started college and BYU-Idaho and determined that Spanish was the subject I wanted to teach. In 2009, I spent a semester living in Mexico, where I served as a volunteer devoted to establishing schools for Spanish Speakers ages 4-11 years old in Mexico who had the desire to learn English. 

 Besides studying and teaching Spanish and other languages, I LOVE to compose music, sing, play piano and guitar, and ukelele.

No comments:

Post a Comment